Description:FO Terminal Box, Wall Mounted, 6Port or 12 Port, SC/FC/ST/LC type Port available
The product can be used on the terminal of the optical cables, different types and structures, the diameter of which are within 18mm tray.
1. All property indexes are in accordance with National YD/T814-1996 Standard.
2. The body make use of cold rolling steel, and the surface use the technique of dim
blowing plastic. Strong adhesive force, artistic and durable.
3. Distinctive design of 1-2 cable entrance and fiber exit of 1-48 cores assures
4. Cable entrance and fiber exit are sealed with oil resistance NBR to increase the
flexibility. Users can choose to prick the entrance and exit.
5. Overlapping fiber-melting tray and separate insulation earth unit make the
disposition of the cores, expanding the capacity and cable-earthen flexible,
convenient and safe.
1. Peel the cable , take off the outer and inner housing, as well as loose contract
tube, and wash off the filling grease, leaving 1.1～1.6m fiber and 20～40mm
2. Fix the cable-pressing card and the cable, as well as the cable reinforce steel
3. Lead the fiber into the melting and connecting tray, fix heat contract tube and
melted tube to one of the connecting fiber. After melting and connecting the
fiber, move heat contract tube and melted tube and fix the stainless (or quartz)
reinforce core stick ,make sure the connecting point is in the middle of the
housing pipe. Heat the pipe to make the two into one.Put the protected joint
into the fiber-laying tray.(one tray can lay 12 cores)
4. Lay the left fiber in the melting and connecting tray evenly, and fix the winding
fiber with nylon ties. Use the trays from the bottom up. After all the fiber has
been connected, cover the top layer and fix it.
5. Position it and use the earth wire in accordance with the project plan.
6. Close the cover. It can be installed on the wall or in horizontal line.