Main Describe of The Product:
1. Keystone Jack, CAT 6 Class E，FTP Type，for connecting application of communication ports in working area.
2. A compact & ingenious designing, with the punching sequence direction marks on the sides of keystone jack. That can provides a correct and quick guide for punching and connecting operation. And the fastener hats will make sure the cable can be fixed reliably in the IDC clips.
3. According to the ISO/IEC 11801;2002 CLASS E & ANSI/TIA/EIA568-B.2-1CAT.6, T568A punching sequence and T568B punching sequence are both compatible.
4. Connection Type: FCC connector for RJ45 patch cord and IDC for 4-pair Cat.6 cables.
5. Fit for the CAT.6 general cable distribution system. Compatible for Cat.5 and Cat.5e systems.
1. Material of plastic parts : PC
2. Material of the FCC connectors' 8 pin: Phosphor Bronze with golden cladding. Insertion Dependability: 750 times.
3. Material of the IDC Clips: Tinned phosphor bronze pins. Fit for 22AWG/23AWG/24AWG Cables.
4. Punching Dependability: 250 times.
5. Standard LSA Punching tool.
| SKJ-C50101||FTP Cat.5e Kesytone Jack, UK type |
| SKJ-C70101||FTP Cat.6 Kesytone Jack, UK type |
| SKJ-CA1101||FTP Cat.6A Kesytone Jack, UK type |