Main Description Of The Product：
1. 180°Tooless unshielded KJ. The products are used in the equipment rooms & work area as communication connectors of the intelligent buildings.
2. The structure of the Keystone Jack is compact and tooless. This design is based on contemporaneity aesthetics. The original dust free tooless punching hats can make your work more easy and fast, and it can also prevent the cable to break off from the IDC ports.
3. According to SIO/IEC 11801:2002 Class E & ANSI/TIA/EIA/568-B.2-1 CAT.6 standard.
4. According with T568A & T568B labels are adhibited on the both sides of the product to give a exact guide when a engineer punches the cables.
5. Connecting: RJ45 port for STP patch cord and the IDC port for STP horizontal cabling.
6. In accordance with RoHS Derective.
7. Fitting for Cat.6 cabling systems, can also be used on Cat.5 and Cat.5e cabling systems.