Main Description Of The Product：
1. Unshielded KJ. The products are used in the equipment rooms & work area as communication connectors of the intelligent buildings.
2. The structure of the Keystone Jack is compact, that can make your work more easy and fast. The original dust-free cap can prevent the cable from slipping off from the IDC ports.
3. According to the standard of ISO/IEC 11801:2002 Class E & ANSI/TIA/EIA/568-B.2-1 CAT.6 standard.
4. According the regnirement of T568A & T568B. The T568A & T568B labels are sticked on the both sides of the product to give a exact guide when a engineer punches the cables.
5. Connecting: RJ45 port for UTP patch cord and the IDC port for UTP horizontal cabling.
6. In accordance with RoHS derective.
7. Fitting for Cat.6 cabling systems, can also be used on Cat.5 and Cat.5e cabling systems.
1. Housing and other plastic parts’ material: PC UL94V-0
2. 8 Pin of the RJ45 jack: Phosphor bronze with golden plated 3U、6U、15U、30U、50U at option. Inserting duration: 750 times.
3. IDC Clips: Tinned phosphor bronze pins. Fitting for 22AWG/23AWG/24AWG cables.
Punching duration: 250 times.
4. Punching tool: Standard 110 punching tool.
5. Testing condition of transmitting capability: 250MHz
UTP Cat.5E Keystone Jack 90 degree
UTP Cat.6 Keystone Jack 90 degree