Main Description Of The Product：
1. Cat.6 tooless unshielded KJ. The products are used in the equipment rooms & work
area as communication connectors of the intelligent buildings.
2. The structure of the Keystone Jack is compact and tooless. The special screw
thread cable-punching cover make your work more easy and fast, and it can also
prevent the calbe from slipping off from the IDC ports.
3. According to the standard of ISO/IEC 11801:2002 Class E & ANSI/TIA/EIA/568-B.2-1
4. Connecting: RJ45 port for UTP patch cord and the IDC port for UTP horizontal
5. In accordance with RoHS derective.
6. Fitting for Cat.6 Cabling systems, can also be used on Cat.5 and Cat.5e cabling
1. Housing and other plastic parts’ material: PC UL94V-0
2. 8 Pin of the RJ45 jack: Phosphor bronze with golden plated 3U、6U、15U、30U、50U
at option. Inserting duration: 750 times.
3. IDC Clips: Tinned phosphor bronze pins. Fitting for 22AWG/23AWG/24AWG Cables.
Punching duration: 250 times.
4. Punching tool: tooless type.
5. Testing condition of transmitting capability: 250MHz
UTP Cat.6 Keystone Jack Tooless